Nepalese citizens, who are unable to submit the required documents, are advised to apply for Travel Document. The Travel Document is valid for three months and one way travel to Nepal only. You can apply for New Passport in Nepal.
The applicants are required to submit
- Duly filled in application form.
- Copy of current Passport.
- Copy of Citizenship Certificate.
- Birth Certificate or Nabalig Parichaya Patra for Minors.
- Two recent color photo.
- Money order of $ 40 payable to the Consulate General of Nepal, New York
- Application requesting for travel document
- Pre-paid return envelope with tracking number on it to send back a travel document. (Return Envelop must fit A4 size paper) or pick yourself.
Click to download Travel Document Application Form